While we could name way more than just five reasons you could visit Universal Orlando Resort this year, we are going to talk about the five reasons you SHOULD be visiting!
1. Volcano Bay water theme park is reopening again on February 27th after being closed for the past few months.
2. Dockside Inn and Suites, Universal Orlando's second Value property, opened it's doors on December 15th, 2020.
3. Mardi Gras 2021: International Flavor of Carnival is now running through March 28th and is included with your park admission.
4. Jurassic World Velocicoaster, Florida's fastest and tallest launch coaster, opens this summer.
5. Universal Orlando's night time Cinematic Celebration is back and better than ever.
While these are just a few suggestions as to why you should book your next vacation at Universal Orlando, we have so much more to share with our clients. So reach out to a Starstuff Travel Planner today by clicking here!
Leave a Reply.
Florida Seller of Travel Ref Number ST39212
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ships Registry: The Bahamas