With the current status of the world today amongst the recent COVID-19 outbreak, most of you are already going stir crazy inside of the house. It can be a very depressing time, so we came up with a few fun ideas that are bound to lift your spirits. We hope these ideas will put a smile on your face when you are missing walking down Main Street!
1. Break out the Mickey Waffle iron! If you do not have one yet, it is time to treat yourself. While we love our Mickey waffles during our Disney vacation, they are not always just for breakfast. Why not spoil yourselves and create a waffle ice cream sundae and watch a Walt Disney movie you have never seen before?
2. It's time to dust off your old vacation photo albums, your scrap books and character autograph books. Enjoy looking through years past of your family's Walt Disney World vacations. Doing this together will bring back good memories which in return will bring back good feelings. Talk about what your very favorite memory is and what you are looking forward to doing next time you get to go back.
3. Did you know there is a very easy recipe to recreate your favorite Disney dessert, the Dole Whip? You can use your imagination to come up with different Dole Whip desserts just like our Maleficent Waffle cone here from Storybook Treats! Just utilize Google, you will find tons of them.
4. This is one of our favorite things to do! We LOVE burning our favorite resort scented candles and melting wax melts to fill our house with the scent of the Beach Club! There are so many options to choose from, your favorite resort scent, Pineapple Whip (hey burn this when your making your homemade Dole Whip form above), Mickey Waffles and more! I can assure you they all smell spot on! We always get ours from Fandoms And Fairytales who has generously extended an offer to all of our Starstuff Travel fans for an extra savings (look for the info at the end of our blog).
5. Commit to a Disney puzzle. Depending on the age range, choose a puzzle that is slightly challenging to keep it fun. When your finished make sure to glue it together using puzzle glue so you can have it to look back on. We are all going through a historic period right now, one day you can tell your children and/or grandchildren about the time you were stuck in the house and all worked on a puzzle together!
These are just a few of many neat Disney focused things to keep our mind off of what is going on in today's world. Please feel free to comment with any neat crafts, recipes and ideas you may also have to offer, right now we can all use it! Thank you to Fandoms And Fairytales who is offering our readers 10% off of their purchase on their site by using the discount code of STARSTUFFTRAVEL at check out until the end of April 2020! Click here to access their site. Thank you also to JP Mulhearn Photography for their photograph for our blog. Another great thing to do while missing WDW is to head over to their Facebook page and check out their awesome pics by clicking here.
Leave a Reply.
Florida Seller of Travel Ref Number ST39212
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ships Registry: The Bahamas