EVER WONDER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO BE A STARSTUFF TRAVEL PLANNER?
We are looking for a few travel loving professionals to join our award winning Starstuff Family!
Starstuff Travel started in 2013 and proudly accomplished our Earmarked status in just TWO YEARS, we are Elite Emerald with Apple Leisure Group and part of the U-Preferred agency program with Universal Parks & Resorts!
When you join the Starstuff family you can enjoy:
• Higher than industry average commissions
• Experienced agents have the potential to start with the highest commission rate available
• Agency run promos for additional commissions
• The flexibility and convenience of having a telecommute
• Personal Travel Perks
• Access to owners 24 hours a day
• Continued one on one training, room for growth
• Onsite training with suppliers
• No monthly dues or other hidden fees
• Nurturing family inspired culture with fellow Starstuff Agents
• Access to Starstuff Travel logo wear, bags, cards and other promotional materials
• Assistance in running your own vendor events, free marketing information and more!
How many times have you helped friends, family members or total strangers snag that impossible dining reservation or explained the benefits of Magic Bands? Don’t waste another minute put your love of all things Disney, Universal, All Inclusives and other destinations to work for you!
We have also been designated by Disney as an official Authorized Disney Vacation Planner because of our extensive knowledge, experience and dedication to our clients, come work with an agency that is respected within the industry.
We hope you will consider joining our Starstuff Travel family today!
Since our clients come to us for our first hand knowledge, it is imperative that any planners we consider bringing on board hold a vast amount of their very own travel experience. At this time we are only accepting applications from those who have serious travel backgrounds.
Florida Seller of Travel Ref Number ST39212
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ships Registry: The Bahamas